Eve is an experienced presenter. She is available for events large and small to speak on the topic of Millennials and food culture.
Talks often touch on:
- Why brands should pay attention to Millennials
- Growing monetary influence of Millennials
- Millennials' role as parents and caretakers, amplifying significance as key shoppers
- Indications that unique Millennial characteristics will continue with Generation Z
- Why are Millennials so obsessed with food?
- Food as the "anti-technology"
- The Millennial search for community, sensory stimulation, identity formation and control
- The cause and effect of lives infused in the digital sphere; coming of age at the turn of the millennium
- Review brands that currently resonate among Millennials and why
- Importance of transparency, authenticity, simplicity
- Importance of user engagement and conversation
- Additional topics:
- The role of content marketing in connecting with young consumers
- The effect of Millennials on food policy
- The influence of Millennials on Baby Boomers
- The future role of CPG
- How Millennial purchasing habits are influencing the agricultural supply chain
- The future of grocery
- How to manage and understand Millennial employees
Where you may have seen eve:
- Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit 2016
- Delaware North Food & Beverage Summit 2016
- Net Impact Conference 2016
- Swissnex Launch 2016
- Nestlé Food4Talk Conference 2016
- The Mixing Bowl NYC Ag Tech Conference 2016
- IFMA COEX 2016
- Stony Brook Southampton Food Lab Conference 2016
- Panasonic Lab 1.0 2015
- UC Davis Food, Ag and Health Solution Summit 2015
- ...Or, at a number of private speaking events!